Monday, January 15, 2007

Monday, snow & coffee...

It's Monday morning and we've finally got snow and I'm enjoying a wonderful cup o' joe. Travis and I are dragging b/c of a late night (we were watching our new favorite show The Office) Tonight we're off to a KU game to celebrate our 2 year anniversary. Little L was up and running this morning. We made him sleep in until 6:15. He was mad about it and was getting ready to toss his teddy bear when I walked in. His new thing: picking his nose. Did you know a finger could fit in that hole?

The b-day party was great. It's so nice to get family together. The birthday boy got lots of new clothes (he's wearing a new outfit today) and books and toys. He is a well-loved little guy.

We're headed to this if the snow keeps up here! Finally some winter weather!

1 comment:

the elder grahams said...

We enjoyed celebrating our favorite cowboys birthday with him, watching as he took in every moment. He sure is growing up fast, such a cutie; we are looking forward to watching him play with his cousins when they visit in the future. I'm sure he will hold his own with Peyton, Afton and Nolan.

We are looking forward to watching him this evening while his parents cheer on the Jayhawks and celebrate their 2nd wedding anniversary. My where does the time go, it sure flies anymore.